STUDY VISA FOR PERUVIAN STUDENTS
The documentation required to apply for the study visa will be indicated below. We would like to inform you that you can apply 60 days before your trip.
Currently, the embassy is open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 11:30 without appointment.
The link to download the visa application form is attached.
In reference to the “Declaration of Value“, you can contact the Italian Institute of Culture. The Embassy of Italy in Lima, through the Italian Institute of Culture, validate the qualifications obtained in the schools and universities of the consular district so that interested parties can obtain equivalence in the grade of primary and secondary education with their Italian qualifications, enrolment in Italian schools and universities, recognition in Italy of universities and the awarding of scholarships.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PROCEDURE IS STRICTLY PERSONAL.
TYPE OF VISA: Type “D” – Long-term visa, for stays longer than 90 days
VISA FEE: see rates.
Visa fees are non-refundable.
Delivery time: 7 -10 useful days from the receipt of the practice, if there are no problems of practice.
1. Properly completed and signed “D” Visa form.
2. 2 photographs (passport size, white background, recent)
3. Passport valid and at least 18 months old.
4. Copy of the passport datasheet
5. S/. 239.00 (in cash and in soles). The rate varies every 3 months (from 1 January of each year)
6. Declaration of Value – Instituto Italiano di Cultura (original and copy)
7. Letter of admission/acceptance of the Italian University
8. Letter of Introduction from the University of Peru (if it is an exchange)
9. Certificate of Study ( original and simple copy)
10. Certificate of English/Italian knowledge (original and copy)
11. Letter of guarantee of the parents specifying that they undertake to cover all the expenses for the period of study in Italy, with the signatures legalized at the Notary
12. Copy D.N.I of the parents
13. Statements of the last three months with respective balances – account of savings (natural person)
14. Accommodation (15-day hotel reservation, invitation letter or rental agreement)
15. Flight booking (original and copy)
16. To be subscribed to the portal UNIVERSITALY.
The Embassy reserves the right to request another type of documentation it deems necessary. The submission of the required documentation does not necessarily involve the granting of the visa. The absence of any of the above documents will result in the visa application window being refused.