How can I enroll in this university?
If you are an International student and or an Italian with a foreign study qualification, and you wish to study at the Politecnico di Torino, you can do it according to your intentions, to your home country and to your study curriculum.
Before starting your enrolment at the Politecnico di Torino you should choose the most suitable programme according to your needs.
If you want to apply for:
- Bachelor (Laurea di I Livello)
- Master of Science (Laurea Magistrale)
- Single Courses
- apply for the recognition of your previous career (of your Degree or just some exams)
If you want to:
- attend a Post Graduate Master
If you want to:
- attain a Ph.D
Politecnico di Torino enhances students, professors and administrative staff’s mobility by stipulating agreements together with European and extra-European Partner Universities within the frame of the Erasmus+ Programme , Double/Joint Degree and Bilateral Agreements .
These agreements aim to offer a wide variety of activities to students, professors and administrative staff members coming from Partner Universities, such as the following ones:
- students can attend part of their university career at Politecnico di Torino acquiring the credits needed to complete their studies and transversal skills necessary to enter the world of work
- professors can carry out periods of frontal teaching at Politecnico di Torino, spend research periods in our Departments or work alongside our professors in order to experience working realities other than theirs
- administrative staff members can spend a short work experience in our offices in order to compare common procedures and exchange best practices.
For further information, here.
Sezione Didattica e Studenti
Students with a foreign qualification
Politecnico di Torino Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24
10129 Torino, ITALY
For assistance or information exclusively regarding immigration procedures (visas, residence permit, health insurance), you can write to [email protected] or contact +390110908697 (available on Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 11:30 am)