Admissions for non-EU applicants
Starting from a.a. 2022/23 the admission procedures for non-EU students will take place through the portal Universitaly for the issuance of a visa for study and through the portal Isidata to formalize the application for admission at the Conservatory “G. Verdi” in Turin.
- from 01 to 30 July, candidates are required to fill in the registration on Isidata and attach in the student file all the necessary documentation;
- from 01 to 30 July, applicants are also required to complete the procedure through https://www.universitaly.it/.
IMPORTANT: Application on the Universitaly portal
- upload the declaration of value of the access card (in a single pdf file);
- upload your passport (front and back in a single pdf file).
Only complete applications with stamps and signatures will be accepted.
Prior acceptance of the application submitted through Universitaly portal by the Conservatory:
- does not confer any right to obtain the visa, which remains the exclusive competence of the Diplomatic/Consular Representation;
- the registration through Isidata portal will be binding;
- will be required confirmation of all the qualifications declared to the Embassy of origin, only after we will send email of registration to the entrance exam.
Those who by 30/07 will not be in possession of the required qualification for access must:
1 – upload in the portal Universitaly and portal Isidata SELF-CERTIFICATION of enrollment and future Degree exam to the course that will allow access to the Conservatory;
2 – send by email the certification by 10/08 to the following address: [email protected] (SUBJECT: SURNAME/NAME ADMISSION EXTRA-EU + INSTRUMENT)
More information in Italian is available on the website of the Conservatorio (currently still updating)
For further information, here.
Via G. Mazzini 11 – 10123 Torino
Phone: [email protected]